Patrick Healy's track record includes:
Strategic Risk Advisory
- Working closely with Executive Committee and Board of significant transport provider, delivered principal risks, risk appetite and strategic risk plan to bring the organisation in line with corporate best practice.
- Prepared Annual Report Principal Risk disclosures for FTSE 100 retailer.
- Provided Risk Committee support for FTSE 100 telecoms provider.
- Delivered critical risk governance review for national regulator.
Risk Framework and Structural
- Designed and deployed a risk management framework for FTSE 250 housebuilder.
- Designed risk management improvement plan for FTSE 100 retailer.
- Created corporate risk department for FTSE 100 Fund Manager.
- Provided risk management review and overhaul for major professional services provider, significantly updating existing processes and addressing regulatory changes.
- Delivered risk management review, maturity assessment and roadmap for FTSE100 speciality chemicals company.
- Identified and documented risk appetite for listed leisure company.
- Beginning with internal audit data, created a comprehensive risk register for FTSE 100 insurer.
- Created practical risk management control framework for significant division of major global pharmaceutical company.
- Provided report on low probability, high impact events for FTSE 100 utility provider, addressing a significant area of their risk preparedness.
- Created practical risk management approaches to Brexit for industry bodies, non-executive directors and industry panels.